Simple Maple Salad Dressing
I often make up a big green salad, adding sunflower seeds, cheese, and hard-boiled eggs. We have a new sprouting “tower” that provides a constant supply of fresh sprouts, and I put them in by the handful, too. This Maple Dressing is so quick and easy, we usually have a jar ready in the refrigerator.
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 cups mixed salad greens
- salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over greens.